Pack Attalage For Bmw Mini Countryman + 10- Removable Kit 7-pin Top
09.2010 - 05.2014. We are available from Mon-Fri 8h3019h00.
Pack + hitch beam: BMW mini countryman, consisting of. Coupling: removable ball and beam 7 specific pins. This pack for BMW mini countryman consists: of a ball hitch removable self hak with removable ball without horizontal tool with handle and a specific beam 7-tec trail pin, perfectly adapted to the vehicle.
The hitch has a towing weight of 1275 kg and a static weight of 75 kilograms. A tüv registration (dreal) is not necessary.
It is necessary to make a transition to the bag for the activation of the beam. Compatible only on models cooper and cooper sd.
Not compatible models with preparation bike rack. Please check if the vehicle is authorized to tow (given to control in the vehicle handbook). Dimensional cutting length x height (mm). 120 x 120, 110 x 180.
Non-visible cutting of the bumper. Passage to the necessary case. More integrated permanent, pin 9. Compatible with additional kit for more permanent. The item \hitch, drawbar \The seller is \This item can be shipped to the following countries: France.
- year of manufacture: 09.2010 - 05.2014 <\/ li>
- hitch ean: 5907668829132 <\/ li>
- hitch recording dreal: not necessary <\/ li>
- trailer hitch weight: 1275 kg <\/ li>
- hitch static weight: 75 kg <\/ li>
- hitch system: removable ball without horizontal tool with handle <\/ li>
- Cutting bumper yes <\/ li>
- Disable reverse radar: not <\/ li>
- beam manufacturer: Trail-tec <\/ li>
- beam ean: 5903022812895 <\/ li>
- brand: self hak <\/ li>
- mark of the vehicle: BMW <\/ li>
- Number of Contacts 7 <\/ li>
- manufacturer part number: mc 03a <\/ li>
- reference number oe / oem: mini countryman <\/ li>
- transition to mandatory suitcase: yes <\/ li>
- more permanent Compatible: No <\/ li>
- more integrated permanent: not <\/ li>
- oe reference: hitch harness <\/ li>
- OEM reference: hitch ahzv <\/ li>
- rérérence Manufacturer beam: wyr042907r Does <\/ li>
- lockable ball: Non-locking <\/ li>
- type beam: vehicle-specific <\/ li>
- specific type of beam: canbus <\/ li>